Responsible for assisting the catering company with the Breakfast or BBQ that will happen including helping put out food, ensuring enough plates and cutlery is provided, cleaning up garbage, and any other duties the catering company may need help with.
- Arrive at 7:00am and go directly to the Volunteer tent to check in. You must sign the attendance sheet in order to be eligible for the 2008 Contest. You will be given your volunteer shirt and directed where to go
- Approach the food area and offer your assistance to the caterers with anything they may need help with
- Continue to help the caterers by putting out food, ensuring there are enough plates and utensils at all times, and assisting the caterers with anything else that is needed
- Breakfast or BBQ is only for participants and volunteers (when time allows)
- Your job will be finished around 11:30pm but we ask that you stay a bit longer to help with the tear down of the event site
Please call your Local Marketing Coordinator if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your time and participation. The Hbc Run for Canada is very grateful for your support!