Chip Timing Assistants
Assist the chip timing company by manually recording each finisher’s time and assisting with any duties the company may need help with.
- Arrive at 6:45am and go directly to the Volunteer tent to check in. You must sign the attendance sheet in order to be eligible for the 2008 Contest. You will then be given a volunteer shirt and directed where to go
- Go to the Start line where the chip timing company will be. Meet with their representative and they will instruct you on what to do
- Stay at the Start/Finish line at all times unless otherwise instructed by the chip timing company
- Manually record the finish times of each participant as they cross the finish line
- Ensure all chips are returned to the chip timing company at the end of the 10K event
- Your job will be finished at 10:30am but we ask that you stay a bit longer to help with the tear down of the event
Please call your Local Marketing Coordinator if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your time and participation. The Hbc Run for Canada is very grateful for your support!