Assist the formation area and on course entertainment by showing them where to set up and assisting them in any way possible including set up and tear down.
- Arrive at 6:30am and go directly to the Volunteer tent to check in. You must sign the attendance sheet in order to be eligible for the 2008 Contest. You will then be given a volunteer shirt and directed where to go
- All entertainment requested to arrive and set-up before 7:30am
- Formation Area entertainment should be set up by 7:15am
- You will meet them at assigned locations and assist them with their set up and other activities as needed
- You will act as a liaison between the entertainment and the organizer if need be
- Assist the entertainers with tear down as needed
- Pick up any garbage left over from that area
- Your job will be finished at 11:30am but we ask that you stay a bit longer to help with the tear-down of the event
Please call your Local Marketing Coordinator if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your time and participation. The Hbc Run for Canada is very grateful for your support!