EVENT DAY Registration & Pack Pick-Up / Donations
Greet the public and help process new registrations, hand out participants race kits and accept any donations.
- Arrive at 6:30am and go directly to the Volunteer tent to check in. You must sign the attendance sheet in order to be eligible for the 2008 Contest. You will then be given a volunteer shirt and directed to the Registration/Pack Pick Up tent
- At the Registration/Pack Pick Up tent your Volunteer Team Captain will assign you to one of four different areas
- Assist in the Registration and Pack Pick Up tent by processing new registrations, handing out race kits to participants, and accepting donations
- Specific details on how to handle each of the above areas will be given to you at the volunteer training closer to event day
- Once the 3K Registration and Pack Pick-up has closed, please consolidate all remaining shirts and runners’ kits and literature
- Please gather and return all “small supplies” to Tupperware bin
- Please collect and bag any garbage from inside and outside your tent area
- Please fold all tables and chairs and set aside in one corner of tent
- IMPORTANT: Hbc Senior Associate and TrojanOne staff member to review all registrations sales, packet pick-up numbers and misc. information. Hbc and T1 to sign-off on information
- Your job will be finished at 10:30am but we ask that you stay a bit longer to help with the tear-down of the event
Please call your Local Marketing Coordinator if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your time and participation. The Hbc Run for Canada is very grateful for your support!