Kid’s Entertainment Crew
Assist the kid’s entertainment by watching the kids as they play, manage the lineups for the different activities and ensure all the kids are having fun.
- Arrive at 6:45am and go directly to the Volunteer tent to check in (Local Marketing Coordinator may ask you to arrive earlier depending on the arrival times of kid’s entertainment). You must sign the attendance sheet in order to be eligible for the 2008 Contest. You will then be given a volunteer shirt and directed where to go
- You will meet the kid’s entertainment at assigned locations and assist them with setting up their equipment as needed
- You will interact with the kid’s who are using the kid’s entertainment and ensure they are having a fun time and are playing safe. You may also need to assist with keeping the kids in lines and making sure all kids get to enjoy the entertainment
- You will act as a liaison between the supplier and the organizer if need be
- Your job will be finished at 11:30am but we ask that you stay a bit longer to help with the tear-down of the event
Please call your Local Marketing Coordinator if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your time and participation. The Hbc Run for Canada is very grateful for your support!