Assist with stuffing the race kits by inserting numerous product samples and literature. Food and drink provided during the kitting process.
- Arrive at the designated location provided to you by your Local Marketing Coordinator
- You must sign the attendance sheet in order to be eligible for the 2008 contest
- Set up tables side-by- side, length wise.
- Samples and literature will be set on both sides of the table (creating a mirror image) all the way down the row of tables. Use checklist of samples provided to ensure that all samples are on displayed
- A box of bags will be placed at each end of the row of tables.
- Empty garbage bags will be placed by each end of the rows to receive the completed kits.
- Grab a plastic bag and move clock-wise down the row of tables, placing one of each sample or piece of literature in the bag.
- Once at the end of the row, place your completed kit (please fold bag so contents doesn’t fall out) into the garbage bag.
- Grab a new bag from the end of this row and continue down the other side, collecting and stuffing items.
- Continue process.
- At the end of the kitting, please sweep and clear room; fold tables, etc.
- Your job is finished once all the race kits have been filled
Thank you for your time and participation. The Hbc Run for Canada is very grateful for your support!