Race Kit Pick Up
On June 28, 29 and 30 you can sign up for a four hour time slot where you will be at the pack pick up location and you will greet the public, register new participants, hand out race kits and accept donations.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your shift so you can be trained
- Go directly to the Pack Pick Up location at the designated Hbc store in your market (Local Marketing Coordinator will provide you with this information)
- You will be given an Hbc Run for Canada participant shirt to wear while volunteering
- All volunteers who take on two shifts will receive a participant shirt to keep. Otherwise, all shirts must be returned upon completion of volunteer shift
- You must sign the attendance sheet in order to be eligible for the 2008 contest
- Assist by processing new registrations, handing out race kits to participants, and accepting donations
- Specific details on how to handle each of the above areas will be given to you at the volunteer training closer to event day
- Hbc RFC participant shirt (shirt provided at Pack Pick Up booth)
- Khaki or black pants/shorts or dress pants
- Comfortable shoes
Please call your Local Marketing Coordinator if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your time and participation. The Hbc Run for Canada is very grateful for your support!