Assist all the volunteers that are working in the formation area by the start/finish line) by signing them in, directing them to their assigned areas and distributing food for the volunteers.
- Arrive at 5:30am and go directly to the Volunteer tent to check in. You must sign the attendance sheet in order to be eligible for the 2008 Contest. You will then be given a volunteer shirt and directed where to go.
- You will greet other volunteers who are to meet at the Volunteer tent. You will check off their name on the attendance sheet. Then you will give them a volunteer shirt and direct them to their station
- You will monitor the volunteer tent and with the help of the Marketing Coordinator assign volunteers to different positions as needed
- Hand in the attendance sheet to the Marketing Coordinator at the end of the event
- At end of event, please ensure that all left over shirts have been consolidated in minimum amount of boxes and take an inventory of all shirts (gender specific)
- Pack up all food into boxes and place all the small supplies into a Tupperware bin
- Your job will be finished at 11:30am but we ask that you stay a bit longer to help with the tear-down of the event
Please review the Hbc Run for Canada website to acquaint yourself with the event details: hbcrunforcanada.ca
Please call your Local Marketing Coordinator if you have any questions or concerns.
Local Marketing Coordinator NAME__________________________
Local Marketing Coordinator NUMBER__________________________
Thank you for your time and participation. The Hbc Run for Canada is very grateful for your support!